|Placerviller City Council Member || (Top 3 Win)|
Kirk Callan Smith
- Occupation: Property Manager
- Graduated from El Dorado High School in 1965.
- Graduated 1970 with a BA in Government
- Washington, DC to study law at Howard University
- Staff of the House Interstate and Foreign Commerce Committee’s Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs and Finance
- In 1974, I brought the first lawsuit filed under the Violence against Women Act shortly after it was enacted
- Several dozen art gallery exhibits for my fine arts photography
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Boss at Clerici Consulting - Past: Katz & Associates
- Moved to Placerville 1982, , From Crockett
- Graduated from UC Berkeley 1981 — Forestry and Resource Management
- Married Yvette Clerici 1981
- Born on January 15, 1959
- Occupation: Business Owner, Canines on Main and Canines in the Pines.
- Vice Chair Placerville Downtown Assc.
- Industrial construction company worked on bids for government, industrial, and commercial projects.
- Save Our County (Sue taylor) endorses Jennifer
- Age group: 35-44 years old
"Patty" Patricia H. Borelli
- Occupation: Incumbent, Vice Mayor
- Elected to her first four-year term on the City Council in November, 2006
- Patty's family moved here in 1949 and she has lived in Placerville almost continuously since that time
- Patty graduated from El Dorado High School
- After graduation, she worked at Sutter Hospital and Sacramento Medical Center.
- Patty married the late, long-time City Councilmember, Carl Borelli
- Patty serves as a member of the Shakespeare Club, Hangtown Jazz Jubilee Board, Beta Sigma Phi, the Placerville Cemetery Committee, and the People-to-People International program.
- Contact me by phone at (530) 622-5253